Center for Afghan - Czech relations / CFACR Institute
The Center for Afghan – Czech relations, Institute (CFACR Institute) provides the development of international, political, trade – economic and cultural – social relations between the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the Czech Republic and the European Union.
The CFACR Institute provides support for projects and cooperation between the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the Czech Republic and the European Union in the areas of:
- Trade, investment and economics,
- Industry, production, infrastructure, technology and energetics
- Environmental, ecology and agriculture,
- Health and social care,
- Science, research, education, culture, sport and tourism,
- Politics, democracy, legislation, gender and human rights.
The CFACR Institute is working with bilateral support of the government, the state and private institutions of both countries.